Embily launches OTC crypto trading service for professional clients
About the Embily™ OTC service.
TALLIN, ESTONIYA, Feb. 20, 2022 /EINPresswire.com/ — Global payment network Embily™ has launched a service for high-network businesses and individuals, allowing them to buy and sell large amounts of cryptocurrencies from their business accounts. The move comes as the company continues to develop innovative financial management services to add to its core crypto debit card product line. The service is available worldwide except for certain sanctioned countries and the United States.
OTC (Over-the-Counter) Also known as “off-exchange trading”, OTC is a direct interaction between two parties (Embily and a client) to complete a transaction without the supervision of an exchange. Due to the considerable slippage that often results from increasing order sizes, centralized exchanges are considered best for small trades. OTC avoids this, making it the preferred method for companies using corporate bank accounts and individuals with large liquid assets to buy and sell cryptocurrencies while avoiding high fees.
Benefits of Emily OTC:
– No price slippage; we provide quotes for the entire order, allowing large volumes of trades at fixed prices.
– High liquidity; Embily has both native pools and a network of buyers and sellers ready to trade at the best price.
– Security; Embily OTC acts on a contractual basis and is a non-custodial service. This means that the funds are always held in the client’s accounts and we will never hold our client’s funds. In addition to this, Embily also has a crypto exchange license as a public company.
– Confidentiality is ensured since prices and order books are not publicly available on OTC desks, allowing for private transactions that keep the total order size hidden from other market participants.
– Flexible payment methods are ensured through access to established banking system infrastructure, including support for various currencies such as USD, EUR, SGD, HKD and others.
Main advantages of OTC trading:
With OTC trading services, organizations and high net worth individuals can take advantage of Emily’s deep liquidity pool and personalized service for popular crypto assets such as Bitcoin, Ethereum USDT, USDC, DAI, Tron USDT and more. others – from the equivalent of 10,000 euros.
OTC can also be a reliable and convenient tool for companies looking to access additional funds. Businesses can use Embily OTC to invest in various digital assets, adding them to their portfolios in expectation of an increase in valuation. Some European countries, such as Germany, Switzerland and a few others, have negative interest rates which provide more incentive for companies to transfer their account balances to a stablecoin so as not to lose out on the savings rates of a traditional bank.
Embily OTC is also an ideal option for cross-border payments, as the underlying blockchain enables instant transactions independent of banking procedures and working hours. Such independence from the delays of conventional financial systems makes OTCs the system of choice for the rapid transmission and execution of transactions.
To enjoy Emily’s OTC services, users need to complete an application on Emily’s official website and pass the mandatory KYC procedure. Each client then has an individual manager who assists them 24 hours a day in the conduct of operations.
The company plans to launch a B2C service to buy and sell any amount of cryptocurrencies in the near future.
Embily is a global fintech infrastructure combining crypto processing gateways for everyday transactions via bank cards and bulk cryptocurrency trading enterprise services for business needs.
BTC2WIRE OR, (reg. 14915269)
License – https://mtr.mkm.ee/juriidiline_isik/274940
Sakala 16a, 10141 Tallinn, Estonia
write to us here