MTV, VH1 & CMT Head of Integrated Marketing and Social Strategy
We are a branded content studio. Our main goal is to make sure that our brand partners are always part of the cultural conversation. We offer full-service marketing capabilities delivering personalized content and creative solutions across all of our platforms and experiences, creating value for our partners and retaining our fans. Long story short, we create brand-focused content that kills where and when our partners want it.
At Velocity, we value diversity of thought, and we believe that your hobbies and unique perspectives are just as important as your previous work experience. We see the world not only from our desks (although the views are quite pleasant), but also through immersive experiences that inspire us, keep us at the forefront of the ever-changing cultural landscape, and hopefully make a difference. we are better marketers.
SO, WHAT IS WORK?
Activation is a group dedicated to the development and execution of campaigns through ViacomCBS advertising solutions. We partner with the Pitch and Creative teams to develop integrated marketing solutions that generate upfront and dispersed budgets. Then, lead the activation of partner programs on all Viacom screens and networks (except BET), in collaboration with the constituents of the chain. Additionally, we handle all campaign work for Upfront advertisers with marketing sold and ownership identified, from pitch to activation.
As a Manager, you will manage the activation of linear, digital and social media marketing programs for MTV, VH1 and CMT. You will interact with interdisciplinary teams including clients, media agencies, advertising solutions, creative, production, social media, editorial, legal and external suppliers. You are responsible for managing specific processes, such as verifying ideas with key stakeholder departments, securing partner documents / assets, developing social media promotional strategies, and overseeing the production of personalized content on all platforms.
Additionally, the role will serve as the Social Strategy Manager for the Activation team, working with the Business Development, Site Strategy and Social Selling teams to identify areas of opportunity to achieve the goals of the business and customers. Areas of particular focus will be the proactive development of Twitter and Snapchat packages to market, and communicating these opportunities to broader marketing and sales teams to help generate revenue.
- Serve as an activation point on RFP responses including, but not limited to, leading creative briefings and collaboration, verifying concepts with all necessary teams, developing campaign elements, confirming production budgets and help with presentation as needed
- Lead all aspects of activation on assigned post-sale marketing programs including agency / client partner management, liaise with creative teams and relevant channels on content production and delivery, manage deadlines , create pre-pro material, represent customer needs on set, oversee the launch campaign and collaborate with media activation and cultural intelligence teams on the report
- Serve as a social strategy point across the group, working with respective internal groups to help develop opportunities around things like Twitter Amplify, Snapchat Shows, and Tiktok. Point will attend weekly meetings, update platform opportunities when new shows or packages are announced, and work to help determine which proactive marketing packages to include in presentations as well as execute things like Twitter Amplify packages that are not otherwise linked to larger programs. .
- Identify best practices to apply to daily team efforts
- Coordinators and assistant mentors