VOYAH’s first external equity financing disclosed to the public
Beijing (Gasgoo)- On September 13, Dongfeng Motor’s premium brand of new energy vehicles, VOYAH, had information about its planned capital increase disclosed to the public by the Shanghai United Assets and Equity Exchange (SUAEE).
Photo credit: VOYAH
Before the capital increase, 89.66% of VOYAH’s capital was held by Dongfeng Motor Group Company Limited (DFMG), and the remaining 10.34% was held by Wuhan Woya Enterprise Management Consulting Partnership (referred to as “shareholding platform employee”).
Following this capital increase, it is expected that the equity held by DFMG will not be less than 77%, the total equity held by the strategic investors will not exceed 15% and the equity held by the employee shareholding platform are not less than 8%.
The strategic investment received under the round will be used by VOYAH for core technology R&D, building digital systems, building production capacity, and marketing expenses.
Since the creation of the brand, VOYAH has launched two new models of energy vehicles, namely the FREE SUV and the Dreamer minivan. In August 2022, the company delivered 2,429 vehicles, representing an annual increase of 495%. Since the start of deliveries, VOYAH has delivered a total of 17,891 vehicles in China.